20 Tips for Graduation
We asked the FLURT team for their tips on being successful after graduation, and they got real, real fast.
1. Relax. Look back on the incredible journey you’ve taken and celebrate how far you’ve come.
2. Seek internships and work experience. Emphasize to the company why you’re a good fit for them. Tell them about all the amazing things you can do, but more importantly show your enthusiasm for their business. And don’t be afraid to share your passion.
3. Think about where you want to be in the next five to ten years. What do you have to do if you want to have kids or a house by a certain age?
4. Reflect back on your earliest memories of why you wanted this career path and why you’re so motivated to achieve it.
5. Believe that you can achieve your dreams. Skills and qualifications are important, but motivation helps a little bit more. Envisioning that you can make it and what that will look like will inspire you to work harder to actually get it.