The Perfect Roasted Potatoes
I legit eat roasted potatoes every day. They’re a cheap way to get a lot of calories, a wonderful source of iron and are filling enough to be a whole meal. Roasted potatoes are perfect when sliced, in wedges or diced like hashbrowns. Eat them for breakfast, lunch or dinner by themselves, or serve them on the side. Ready to make the perfect roasted potatoes? Here’s what you need:
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 large potatoes (I used white potatoes)
- A dash of basil or dill depending on your preference or availability (I used basil)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of your preferred oil (I used almond oil)
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the potatoes the way you want them and toss them in a baking pan.
- Add oil, garlic, spice, salt and pepper.
- Bake for about an hour until golden brown.